2 visiteur(s) et 0 membre(s) en ligne. Devenez membre privilégié en cliquant ici
[Visiteur - Connexion] Le site historique et bibliographie de la Savate Boxe Française, Chausson, Canne et Bâton lundi 18 janvier 2021
Sujets
Recherche
Connexion ...
Bonjour, Visiteur
Pseudo :
Mot de Passe:
PerduInscription

Actuellement :
Visiteur(s) : 2
Membre(s) : 0
Total :2

Administration
Derniers Articles
Activité du Site
Pages vues depuis 01/01/2009 : 1 307 110
  • Nb. de Membres : 239
  • Nb. d'Articles : 93
  • Nb. de Forums : 4
  • Nb. de Sujets : 9
  • Nb. de Critiques : 1

Top 100  Statistiques

Sondage

Votre avis sur le site
 Super
 Très bien
 Bien
 Moyen
 Passable

Results, Résultats

• Votes : 42
  • Commentaire(s) : 1
Lettre d'information

Votre adresse E-mail

Recevez par mail les nouveautés du site.

Ephémérides
En ce jour...
Début de la conférence de Versailles, organisée pour négocier les traités avec l'Allemagne.
Mort de l'écrivain anglais Rudyard Kipling.
Annonce officielle de la découverte d'une grotte sanctuaire de la période paléotithique, sous le niveau de la mer, au large de Marseille.
Ste Prisca
Modéré par : Patrick Roger 
Index du Forum » » Editions .:. Rééditions .:. Fax-similés » » Happen For This Game
AuteurHappen For This Game
Kingang

Kingang
  Posté : 18-09-2020 10:49

Hopefully thats a reflection of the fact that mid 70's is JUST good enough to hit shots consistently. Will take some getting used too. Seems like 75 is past years 60 (and that's how it shouldv'e been all together ). In saying that NBA 2K MT Coins, will only take two weeks to the park community to whinge about how challenging shooting is.

In 2k20 most folks even comps use the button to take. Now 2k21 everyone wishes to use the stick and says it sucks. If you don't like the stick just return to using button. Nothing in the MyCareer/Neighbourhood will. I would say its completely dependant on if you mean'run an offense' grips, or'secondary chunk handler' grips or'I will blowby my guy into the rim' handles.

Red/Blue looks crazy this year. Ify you forego any shooting, I can get you a 6'6 SG with 75 Ball Handling and 94 Driving Dunk with a badge split of 23/1/15/21. I believe that it could be a insane offball construct if you arent a shooting fan. Let me know if you want the build. I went to download the demo and I dont see it everywhere, anyone know what I need to do/what I could do wrong that I dont see it? After coming back today with a transparent head, is anyone else changing their first thoughts of this demonstration? I loathed the shot rod and what not, at first but after sitting for a hour studying it, its really a decent fix. It requires some work because it isnt perfect, but that is one of those things where people just need to be the best at things without working for it.

I skipped 2k21 and was thinking of getting this one

It is an account that is not your main. Like another account. Usually a smurf is somebody that's like Elite two who plays on a Pro 3 accounts to get games easier. That is terrible. The thing is borderline unplayable, they're selling their soul to the E-Gaming bullshit, I'm outside, pass. Sticking to 19 as I were last year too.

First person shooters over focused on this for a little while also. Gameplay invention can come to a block if teams are always a servant to niche audience. I am not sure the aim meter has to be something that is a drawback to non egamers. There is advantage to not having to be concerned about timing. You don't have to be concerned about special timing windows such as fade aways. You do not need to worry about memorizing different shooters techniques and only playing as particular teams that Buy NBA 2K21 MT you are use to. I didn't feel natural using it even after clinic but should they improved upon it I could see it being better than timing.

Sauter à :

cssvalid.jpg npds.gif npds.gif leouaibe.png
Ce site est trop bien pour Internet Explorer, testez le sur Firefox !

Page générée en : 0.0618 seconde(s)